The offer is inactive, it is not possible to respond to it.
Product Marketing Manager, IBM SoftwareIBM
Place of workBratislava
Position / industryInformation Technologies - Software, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Top Management; Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Product Manager
Job description, information about jobProduct Marketing is at the intersection of Marketing, Product Management, Sellers, and Business Partners. As a Product Marketer, you will be responsible for articulating the point of view and value proposition for IBM’s Software products and audiences we serve, to grow IBM’s market share. We are seeking a product marketing champion to join our Software Marketing & Communications team, which works to capture the market and support pipeline generation and new client acquisition for IBM Software by leading cross-IBM campaigns and product-level marketing and communications efforts.
In the role, you will drive the outcome of connecting differentiated POVs with the right buyers and experts, measured by new signings, retention rates, average customer value, absolute and trend NPS, market segment share, win loss rate, analyst ranking, and social influence.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Acting as the market catalyst for IBM Software offerings, providing guiding views on key problems, competitors, and differentiators grounded in data
- Identifying opportunities, distinctive competencies, and positioning
- Translating technology into marketing messages and compelling stories that influence analysts, customers, and partners towards IBM’s offerings
- Acting as the launch linchpin that galvanizes internal support across all channels and drives demand for the offerings
- Staying active in customer conversations whether at events or in the field and online
- 3+ Years Product Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of and interest in the Technology field
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work across multiple - internal and external stakeholders and geographies (e.g., Product Management, clients, business partners)
- Ability to be agile, to work flexibly in an environment of continuous change, to set priorities, to take initiative, and to follow through consistently & thoroughly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- MBA level education (completed or in progress degree)
- Strong understanding of one or more of the following software products: generative AI, hybrid cloud, data and analytics, security, supply chain, or sustainability
- Understand Go to Market strategies and experience in creating marketing business plans
- Audience Strategy
- Client Experience Design & Measurement