Cloud services Senior Engineer (m/f)Slovak Telekom
Place of workSlovak Republic
Position / industryInformation Technologies - Software; IT Consultant
Job description, information about job
Our new colleague will work in an international CZ-SK team, in an agile structure, with renowned cloud service providers Amazon, Microsoft, Google and within the DT group.
What you will do
- Design of cloud services (private and public cloud use cases),
- Design, implementation and operation of Openstack platform,
- Analysis of Public and Hybrid cloud use cases,
- Compute, Storage, Networking in DatacentersVirtualization and Containers (Kubernetes, Docker),
- IaaS, PaaS and CaaS service design in Amazon AWS,
- Cloud infrastructure automation tools,
- Project realization,
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of cloud services - at least 1 year,
- Experience with public cloud- Azure, Google cloud, AWS is a must,
- Experience with IT infrastructure (compute, storage, network, virtualization) at least 3 years,
- Knowledge of Devops CI/CD framework - at least. 1 year,
- Experience with Openstack administration at an expert level,
- English - B2,
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 900 € every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Bonuses and rewards: Hard work pays off! Get rewards for your individual performance, as well as a yearly bonus of up to 15% depending on the company’s success.
- Telekom discounts: Enjoy the most of the lower prices of our products and services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 4 extra days off.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones for free or with discounts thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- Sick pay: If you are on sick leave for max. 2 weeks, you can count on an income of 80% of the daily assessment basis.
- uLekára.sk: Take care of your health with free online prevention and consultation with medical specialists for you and your family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzita offering a wide range of courses.
- Life crisis support: Is life testing you? We will support you with one-off financial support.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Gastro card: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 5.10 €.
- Recreational allowance: Have you been with us for 2 years? A recreational allowance is in your pocket.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 3 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.
Rather than reading the whole thing twice, send us your CV and we'll talk about everything. Meeting is short, in the first round, you see your manager Peter Kúšik, or possibly other colleagues. So you can ask everything. And we will do it online :)