• You are responsible for long-term release planning and suggest technological decisions.
• You communicate with all stakeholders, manage their requirements and prepare the final proposal for implementations.
• You take part in managing a development team of 20 team members through effective organization and appropriate control of resources.
• You support the long-term sustainability and maintainability of our software product.
Requirements on employee
First Level University Education (Bachelor's Degree)
General required skills:
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Successful candidates will have strong academic backgrounds and 5-10 years professional experience in Business Intelligence (BI) and with BI software tools– ideally with a combination of time spent with a leading management consultancy and practical working experience in the software industry.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as financial awareness.
• Able to lead and motivate a software team and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Resilient, assertive personality with a high sense of reliability and responsibility
• Solution-oriented and structured working style as well as performance-driven approach.
• Experience of working internationally is highly advantageous
• Challenging tasks and co-operation in a motivated and future-oriented team
• Excellent opportunities within an international environment.
Fluent in English
Slovak language is an advantage